If you’re planning on taking a group trip to London, there are a few things you need to know before you go. London is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, and for good reason, as it has something for everyone!
But with so many things to see and do, it can be tough to figure out what’s worth your time. That’s where we come in. Join us today as we’ll discuss everything you need to consider before planning your group trip.
How to Choose the Perfect Luggage for Your Trip
When it comes to luggage storage, you have a few different options. You can either bring your luggage with you on the trip or store it at one of the many luggage storage facilities in London. If you’re planning on bringing your luggage with you, be sure to choose a suitcase that is durable and easy to carry.
Best Luggage Options For London
When it comes to any travel, international or domestic, there are two standard terms for luggage options. First, there is the “carry-on luggage” such as a 21″ wheeled duffel bag. This term is used for luggage that can be carried on an airplane. The second option is “checked luggage,” which is larger luggage (like an expandable hard shell unit) that must be checked in at the airport.
A carry-on bag is a luggage option that is small enough to fit in the overhead compartment or under the seat of an airplane. It is a great option for those who don’t want to check their luggage, as it allows you to keep your belongings with you at all times. When choosing a carry-on bag, be sure to select one that is the correct size for your travel needs.
A checked bag is a luggage option that must be checked at the airport before your flight. This type of luggage is typically larger than a carry-on bag and is not allowed on the plane with you.
When choosing a checked bag, be sure to select one that is durable and has plenty of space for your belongings.
Top Tips for Sightseeing in London
There is no shortage of things to see and do in London. However, with so much to see and do, it can be tough to figure out what’s worth your time. If you’re looking for some sightseeing tips, then consider the following:
- Purchase a travel pass: If you’re planning on doing a lot of sightseeing, then it may be worth your while to purchase a travel pass. This will allow you to use public transportation to get around London and save money on individual tickets.
- Plan your route: Before you set out for the day, be sure to plan your route. This will ensure that you hit all of the sights that you want to see and don’t waste time getting lost.
- Wear comfortable shoes: London is a large city, which means you’ll likely do a lot of walking. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes so that your feet don’t hurt by the end of the day.
The Best Way to See London Bridge
London Bridge is one of the most popular tourist attractions in London. If you’re looking for a way to see it without all the crowds, then consider taking a river cruise. Many different companies offer river cruises, so be sure to find one that fits your schedule and budget. When choosing a river cruise, be sure to select one that includes a stop at London Bridge. This will allow you to see the bridge up close and take some photos.
Luggage Storage Options In London
If you’re looking for luggage storage near London Bridge while your sightseeing, there are a few options to consider. These are:
- Leave luggage at train stations. Most major train stations in London offer luggage storage services during your layover. This is a great option if you’re taking a train out of London and need somewhere to store your luggage for the day.
- Luggage lockers. Several companies offer locker rentals in London. This is a great option if you’re looking for short-term storage or need to store larger items.
- Hotels. Many hotels in London offer luggage storage services for their guests. If you’re staying overnight in a hotel, be sure to ask about checking in early or being able to leave your luggage at the hotel.
Where to Find the Best Food and Drinks in London
London is home to some of the best food and drink in the world. If you’re looking for a great meal, then consider one of the following restaurants:
- English Breakfast. If you’re looking for a traditional English breakfast, then head to The Breakfast Club. They offer a variety of breakfast options, including eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast.
- Fish and Chips. No trip to London would be complete without this classic British dish. Be sure to try fish and chips at one of the many pubs in London. This dish is typically served with french fries and malt vinegar.
- Afternoon Tea. Afternoon tea is a must-do while in London. Be sure to book a reservation at one of the many afternoon tea spots in the city. We recommend The Ritz or The Savoy.
Now that you know more about London’s hot spots, it’s time to start planning your group trip. Be sure to research the different attractions and activities available. There are a lot of great sights to see in London. All to make the most of your time spent in this amazing city.